Last Updated 2021.01.27
How to enter Brevet
I would like to explain the flow when actually participating in Brevet.
The flow is as follows.
- Register for Sports Entry
- Access sports entries and get a password with your ID
- Log in to Sports Entry
- Enter your ID and password to log in to sports entry
- Find the Brevet you want to join
- Search for and apply for a Brevet you want to participate in on a sports entry
- Apply for a Brevet
- We will confirm the application including the payment method etc. on the sports entry.
- Pay the Brevet entry fee
- In addition to credit payment, there are convenience store payments, etc., so we will settle using the desired payment method. Payment method can be checked from sports entry website
- Confirm the confirmation of the Brevet participation application
- Check the official website of the Brevet organizer to make sure you have confirmed your participation.
This is the flow when entering The Brevet.
Register for sports entry
- Access to Sports Entry
Go to sports entry and press the member registration button.
- Send an email to your email address
Go to sports entry member registration, enter your email address yourself and press the send button.
- Sports entry registration completed
- Registration completed. I think that the email of the registration completion to the sports entry is sent by the mail. The email contains your login ID and password, so keep it safe.
This is the registration for sports entry.
Next, apply for Brevet participation from the sports entry.
Apply for Brevet participation from sports entry
- Log in to Sports Entry
Enter your user ID and password from the sports entry login page and log in.
- Search events in Brevet
From the top page, you can not find the detailed information list of Brevet, so go to My Page.
From My Page, click Cycle Events on the left menu.
In the list of events in Brevet, turn on "Show only during reception", switch the display order on the right to "Order close to the event", and click Kanto →Toto to search from the area on the left menu.
- Apply for a receptionist's Brevet
If you are a member of AJ Tamagawa, click the application button of [Tamagawa member] above, and if you belong to Audax Japan member or other Brevet sponsoring organization or are independent, click the participation application button of [General].
Since I am independent, I will apply from the [General] participation application button.
- Brevet participation application form entry
Enter information to participate in The Brevet.
- Romaji NOM (last name): In Brevet, ACP manages records by first and last name in alphabetical letters. Therefore, when entering, the last name is entered in half-width uppercase letters.
- Romaji Prenom (first name): Type the first letter in half-width uppercase letters as well as the second letter and later in lowercase half-width letters.
The roman character notation of the above first and last names must be written exactly the same when participating in other Brevets in the future.
The reason is that ACP manages Brevet record certification by first and last name in the roman lettering above.
If you do not follow the above rules in other Brevets and participate in another notation with your first and last name, you may be considered a different person, and you will not be able to have your record certified at the time of application for Shupel Randneur.
When you join Brevet for the first time, you are not affiliated, and even if you become a member of a Brevet-sponsored organization afterwards, you must not change the above first and last name.
As an example, the same name as Taro Tanaka is a name that is likely, but without changing the Roman character notation strangely
So, I'm typing.
If you apply as well, you will not be recognized as the same person unless you apply as TANAKA Tarou in future Brevet.
- Final confirmation of application details
As shown in the figure above, if there is no problem with the application contents and the payment method of the application cost, click [Apply with the above contents] to confirm the application.
After that, the payment method differs depending on the payment method on the reception completion screen. In the case of convenience store payment, [transfer request slip number] will be sent by reception completion screen (printout possible) and email,
Please take it and pay the convenience store. The entry list will be published on the official website of the Brevet organizer at a later date, so please check if you can enter properly there.
This was the way to apply for Brevet's participation.