Last Updated 2021.01.13
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3.1 Handling of personal information
- 3.2 personal information
- 3.3 Purpose of use of personal information
- 3.4 Arbitrariness of personal information
- 3.5 Provision of personal information to third parties
- 3.6 Disclaimer regarding provision to a third party
- 3.7 Outsourcing of personal information processing
- 3.8 Use of statistically processed data
- 3.9 Change of personal information, etc.
- 3.10 Accuracy of personal information
- 3.11 Restriction on acquisition of personal information
- 3.12 About identity verification
- 3.14 Personal information manager
About the advertisement posted
RoadbikeLife (this site) publishes a third-party advertisement distribution service.
In order for advertisement distributors to display advertisements for products and services that match the interests of users, the “cookies” and “WEB beacons” of browsers that users use information regarding access to this site and other sites. I’m getting it using.
However, please be assured that the information obtained from “cookies” and “WEB beacons” does not identify you personally.
About access analysis
This site uses access analysis.
Access analysis uses “cookies” to collect traffic data.
Please be assured that this information is also obtained anonymously and does not identify you personally.
The information obtained by access analysis is used to improve the quality of the site.
Users browsing this site may refuse to obtain “cookies” to protect their privacy. For details, please check the “Help” of your browser.
The information posted on this site is based on the experience of the creator and the information searched on the Internet, books, etc.
We strive to provide easy-to-understand and accurate information to the users who browse this site, but there is a possibility that it may contain incorrect information due to misunderstanding.
Please note that the creator of this site does not take any responsibility in the unlikely event that trouble occurs due to the information on this site.
RoadbikeLife (this site) uses various media such as information magazines and the Internet to disseminate information on this site. Since this site will handle personal information received from inquiries, we will establish a basic policy, establish personal information management, and comply with that policy.
- The use of personal information is limited to the use of personal information when making inquiries from this site, and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Personal information will be handled appropriately in accordance with the law and acquired in an appropriate manner.
- Personal information will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the individual.
- Regarding the management of personal information, we will endeavor to prevent leakage, loss and damage, and take other necessary and appropriate measures for safety management.
- Regarding the handling of personal information, we will endeavor to properly engage with the person who provided the information, and strive to keep it as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- We will comply with the law regarding the protection of personal information, establish a policy regarding the protection of personal information, and continuously review and comply with it.
- The contact point for complaints and consultations regarding personal information will be accepted from inquiries on this site and will endeavor to respond appropriately.
Handling of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual user, and the information that can identify the user by the name, email address, company name, telephone number, and other descriptions that make up the information. In addition, even if the information cannot be identified by itself, the personal information includes information that can be easily collated with other information and can identify the individual user.
Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of using personal information is as follows. It will not be used for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
- Personal authentication of users and provision of this site service for users
- Contact, distribution and sending of various notifications, etc. associated with the use of the services of this site
- Provision of personal information to companies using this site based on user consent / application
- Service improvement of this site, development, analysis and marketing of new services
- Opinions, inquiries, confirmation and answers to work requests regarding this site
- Investigation of various application acts for commercial and diversion purposes, various multiple applications, transfer of rights, registration of false information, etc. and detailed confirmation of the application contents based on it
Arbitrariness of personal information
If you do not enter the required items on this site, you may not be able to receive the services of this site.
Provision of personal information to third parties
As a general rule, this site does not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user. We will provide it only with the consent of the user after specifying the destination and the content of the information to be provided.
- About the destination and purpose: Provided as a case study introduction to partner companies as the business performance of this site
- Items of personal information to be provided: Information items of the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use among the information obtained from the user (including information corresponding to all action history such as service usage history, browsing, search, bookmark, etc.)
- Means and method of provision: Sending or sending in writing or by electromagnetic means
However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the consent of the user to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws and regulations.
- When the user determines that it will be disadvantageous to a third party
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- If it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the user will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk.
- When a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of personal information
- When the user explicitly requests disclosure / provision to a third party
- When disclosure / provision is permitted by law
- When personal information is provided due to the succession of business due to joint venture or other reasons, when it is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before the succession
Disclaimer regarding provision to a third party
In the following cases, this site is not responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
- When the user himself reveals personal information to the user company, etc. using the service function of this site or another means (For the handling of personal information by the user company, etc., please contact each user company directly)
- When the person can be identified unexpectedly by the information entered on this site
- When personal information is provided and used by users on external sites linked from this site
- When information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify the individual user is obtained by someone other than the user
Outsourcing of personal information processing
This site may outsource part or all of the personal information handling business. In addition, this site is responsible for the handling of personal information by the contractor.
Use of statistically processed data
This site may create statistical data processed so that it cannot identify an individual based on the personal information provided. This site can be used without any restrictions for statistical data that cannot identify individuals.
Change of personal information, etc.
As a general rule, only the user himself / herself is requested to notify the purpose of use of personal information, disclose, correct, add or delete registered personal information, suspend use, and suspend provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as change of personal information, etc.). can do. Please contact us from the inquiry on this site for the specific method. However, in the following cases, we may not respond to changes in personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights / interests of the user or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the services of this site
- When it violates other laws and regulations
In addition, if it costs a lot of money to change the personal information, or if it is difficult to change other personal information, we will take necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user. When taking it, we may not respond to changes in personal information.
Accuracy of personal information
This site will endeavor to accurately process the personal information provided. However, the user is responsible for the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the personal information provided.
Restriction on acquisition of personal information
As a general rule, this site does not acquire personal information including the following contents. However, this does not apply if the user provides it.
- Matters concerning ideas, beliefs and religions
- Race / ethnicity / family / registered domicile (excluding information about the prefecture where you are located), physical / mental disorders, criminal history, and other matters that cause social discrimination
- Matters concerning the right to organize workers, collective bargaining, and other acts of collective action
- Participation in collective demonstrations, exercise of right to petition, and other matters concerning the exercise of political rights
- Insurance medical care and sex life
About identity verification
This site provides personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email, etc.) when using the services of this site from inquiries, when responding to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information. Confirm your identity by checking your address, password, etc.). However, this site is not responsible if anyone other than the person obtains and uses personally identifiable information.
Personal information manager
RoadbikeLife site operator
For inquiries regarding personal information , please contact us from the inquiry page of this site .